Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Mr. Alphabet

     I'll go ahead and say it, I'm actually a hopeless romantic. And it's not that I can't pick up women, but I can't get with anyone I LIKE. Hell when I was new to North Carolina, my friends would make fun of me for how many people I slept with. For around three months, they kept track of my kill count via a white board.

     They wrote out the alphabet, and every time I would sleep with someone, they'd cross out that persons letter of their first name. By the end of the three months, they had crossed off all but three letters on that board. Ah, my man whore stage, what a time! I don't really remember the majority of it, but apparently It was a damn good time!

P.S. Thanks for that Collin, Bearded Yankee won't let me leave it down.

No comments:

Post a Comment