Thursday, November 5, 2015

CID

     The Criminal Investigative Department, or CID for short, is pretty much what you think it would be. But that's not what this story is about. CID is the nickname given to one of our socially awkward friends when he first started hanging out with us. He acted like a cop, and we broke the law a lot, so we called him CID,

     This story takes place at one of my house parties (no surprise there). On this particular night, the male to female ratio was actually roughly even. Any big party goer can attest to the fact that 90% of todays parties are pretty much sausage fests, and among the females here at the party, not even one was anywhere in the vicinity of "sober". Among the crowd that night, was familiar faces such as Nurse Bitch, Funny Nosed Bitch, and Neighbor Bitch. Those are the three we're going to focus on.

     The night started at the bar, just a few friends drinking and dancing, And quickly turned into an after party at my place. We left the bar at closing, already hammered, and picked up beer on the way home. Once we all settled in, got the beer pong table set up, got the music going, and the liquor flowing, clothes started to come off.

     This wasn't unusual, what would be unusual would be any female walking around with a shirt on. But on this night, CID broke one of the cardinal rules of going to a house party. CID passed out on the sectional not even minutes after our arrival. SOBER. Bad mistake kiddo, game on. For the first hour or two this didn't ever really register to us, we were too busy watching the chicks bounce their tits around my kitchen and dance on each other

     After everyone was good and drunk, and we made our way to the living room where the music was, I finally noticed CID. He was shirtless, unconscious, and basically begging to be fucked with, But I couldn't find my sharpie, sad face :( but that's okay, I felt like being generous at the time so I did something nice.

     At my request, Nurse Bitch, Funny Nosed Bitch, and Neighbor Bitch, all proceed to dance their nude bodies ALL over CID. Now for most guys, this is an absolute delight. But for an awkward 19 year old whose only action recently has been his left hand and the bare shoulder of a early 80's Playboy he keeps in his barracks room, this was much more than amazing, this was the pinnacle of what it means to be a man.

     At first he was shocked. Why were random people dancing on him and where were their clothes? it was only a few moments before he realized...Tits? Tits! And the smile on his face was one I'll never forget. I've got pictures of the whole event, maybe I'll blur out the females a tad and post them, if I'm feeling up to it and I can find them.

No comments:

Post a Comment